Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#Journey Begins

Hello there,

This is where I stop being lazy and share the beautiful music I've been keeping to myself for so long. I will be sharing a long list of bands, including full albums, my take on the album and a bit of general information about the band's fate, mostly experimenting within the blog.

I'm a young guy in need of something to be occupied with for the time being. I've listened to almost all sub-genres of rock, and metal music. I do not remember when or how exactly I was introduced to Psychedelic rock, but it sure changed my taste in both music and life.

Quality over quantity I say, there still are too many "gems" to be found, atleast off the Internet. I expect only a few to be interested in this kind of a blog, No problem, what did I say? Quality over quantity.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Muy buen gusto, muy buena música! <3 Muchas Gracias!! Saludos desde Argentina :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting up this collection of mostly really obscure gems. I can't wait to start listening.

    ReplyDelete