Sunday, September 6, 2015

Spirits & Worm - Selftitled (1969)


Spirits & Worm - Selftitled

Spirits and Worm is one of the first bands I've discovered when I was first interested in psyche rock, probably some time after Iron Butterfly & Frijid Pink. Female vocals, heavy guitar work in a couple songs. The song "Spirits & Worm" is one of my all time favorites. If you have ever heard of the band Coven, you will love this band.


Albuım information:

01 - You And I Together
02 - Every Little Bit Of Love
03 - She
04 - Fanny Firecracker
05 - Sunny Please Hold Me
06 - Spirits And Worm
07 - All I Need Is A Little You
08 - She's The One
09 - You´re Dynamite
10 - She's So Good
Download off mediafire

2 comments:

  1. The bassist and one of the main male vocals of the band is my dad. Tommy Parris. He still performs music all over Long Island to this day. The album spirits and worm would have gone very far if the record label would have chosen a different cover. The band did not agree on the cover. But it is what it is. I'm just glad that there are people out there that still enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete