Saturday, August 22, 2015

Salem Mass - Witch Burning (1971)


Salem Mass - Witch Burning

I think I found Salem Mass a little too late. Mostly because Psyche always came before Prog for me. I absolutely love this single album the band has released. Salem Mass is a keyboard-heavy prog rock band with psychedelic influence. 10 minute long song "Witch Burning" can keep me awake all night. "You're Just a Dream" and "My Sweet Jane" are both great songs I will note.


Album information:

01 - Witch Burning
02 - My Sweet Jane
03 - Why
04 - You Can't Run My Life
05 - You're Just A Dream
06 - Bare Tree
07 - The Drifter
Download off mediafire

5 comments:

  1. Found your site with these fantastic selections. I would have to comment on virtually every selection, so this one comment applies to almost all. Very much thanks for your effort in making these almost forgotten Gems alive and available, again much thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, this is just a fraction of what I have available. Over time there'll be many more.

      Delete
  2. Man this is just amazing...right now i'm doing a final work for my class of ''Medieval History'' and my theme is the witch burning :P Instead of this, i'm totally in love with the okvlt underground heavy psych scene of the seventies and your blog totally my night!!! really thanks for the effort dude! Greetings from chile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Bare Tree is such a brilliant song. Good luck with your work mate!

      Delete
  3. Great & very rare..thankssssssss

    ReplyDelete