Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rumplestiltskin - Discography (1970-72)


Rumplestiltskin - Discography

Not so much a discography, but the only two albums the band has released. First one being selftitled, the second "Black Magician". 19 tracks (two albums combined): hard rock and heavy prog. "Evil Woman" is my favorite song by this band, it is not a cover of the song we all know though.


Album information:

01 - Make Me Make You
02 - Poor Billy Brown
03 - Knock on My Door
04 - No One to Turn To
05 - Mr Joe (Witness for the Defence)
06 - Pate de Foie Gras
07 - Rumplestiltskin
08 - Squadron Leader Johnson
09 - Lord Of The Heaven And The Earth
10 - Can't You Feel It
11 - Evil Woman
12 - I Am The Last Man
13 - Loneliness Is What My Life's All About
14 - Through My Looking Glass
15 - Black Magician's Daughter
16 - I'm So Afraid I'll Leave Unsaid
17 - I Am Alone
18 - I've Had Enough Of The Army
19 - Wimoweh
Download off mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment